Instant Messaging is defiantly my favorite Thing so are! I’ve chatted with a lot of folks and I’ve enjoyed every conversation. It seems like I learn a little bit about each person I chat with.
Hopefully I’ll be able to chat with more folks over the upcoming weeks. Just remember when you start chatting with me you have the advantage. You know who you are talking with. A lot of folks have very unique usernames or email addresses and I have no idea who I’m chatting with unless you tell me. That makes for some interesting IMing.
One thing to remember is that I’ll still be around to chat with even after we finish up NE Learns 2.0. Feel free to IM me any time you need to talk or have questions.
As I said I’ve really enjoyed chatting with folks and hope to have the chance to chat more folks in the upcoming weeks.
10/24/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Allana,
I use iChat at school do I still need to do the IM with you? Let me know. I would mind trying that with you but I think I need something from you to add you to my chats could you e-mail me that syant@esu11.org
Post a Comment