I’ve been using RSS for what seems to be forever. Google Reader is my reader of choice. I used Yahoo for awhile and I’ve tried Bloglines but neither of those works well for me.
One cool feature that’s available in Google Reader is the ability to share items from your RSS feeds with others. As you are reading your feeds you can easily share an item be selecting the Share option on the item you are viewing. If your friends use Google Reader they will be able to see your shared items in their own Google Reader account. You can also create a public page that displays all of the times you’ve Shared. Here is what my Shared Items page looks like. Did you notice the RSS feed link on the page? That means anyone can subscribe to my feed for Shared items. If you look along the right hand side of my blog you will also see my Shared Items.
Check out the Google Help documents for more information.
11/18/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment